Tuesday, March 17, 2009

FFS Info Blog: Freedom From Scams

Hiyas! Welcome to my very first Freedom From Scams blog entry!

This blog is going to attempt to make research a lot of fun.

The thing about money-oriented opportunities is that they are very popular. They're so popular, in fact, that some people are willing to take advantage of people like you and me for their own economic gain. These 'schemes' become known as 'scams' once these people have been found out. Then they move locations, change names, and start over to get the next batch of suckers waiting for the next opportunity.

A vicious cycle indeed.

This blog is therefore designed for three purposes:

  1. Uncover the scams behind schemes.
  2. Offer helpful tips on arming yourself against scams.
  3. Offer helpful links to other sites that provide further details.
As always, it's up to us, the individuals, to inform ourselves and prepare to be had. It may be useful to assume that it's going to happen, and prepare accordingly. The last thing anyone wants is to lose money to any scam.

I look forward to any and all comments to my posts. If you see something in error, please call me on it, because then I'm not practicing what I preach, and I prefer to keep my hypocrisy under control. <grin>

I trust you will enjoy your venture through the Freedom From Scams Info Blog.

2 comments:

  1. You mean like: "Want to earn $600 a month by sitting at home? For $59,99 only, we'll tell you how. Click here for information."?
    Not me, buddy. Typical potentially infected link. As for the 'promises, promises' thing, well - I live in India. If you're that stupid here, you don/t have 60 dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the point you've brought up. If the system works so well, why doesn't the seller use it to make their big bucks and give the information away for free? Prove to us that it works by not selling it. Sell ads instead, and let people read it for free.

    ReplyDelete